Pre-insulated annealed copper paircoils used for general air conditioning and refrigeration installations and split system air conditioners.
- No risk. MM Kembla has been supplying copper products in Australia for nearly 100 years.
- Backed by MM Kembla's reputation for quality, service and customer care.
- Easy installation. No glue, tape or messy powder.
- 20m rolls of pre-insulated copper paircoils allows you to install your pipework in less than half the time of conventional methods.
- UV protection.
- Resistance to abrasion and wear and tear.
- Can be pushed through tight spaces without being caught or torn.
- Split system air conditions
- All sizes suitable for R410A refrigerant
- Condensation prevention
- MM Kembla copper Paircoil & PaircoilMax - brochure